This place was really neat for the kids and it was a beautiful day to be outside. I've heard of so many people going here with their kids and loving it but never took the time to go. For spring break week I was determined to get the kids out of the house and keep them busy. This was one of our adventures! My mom came with us to help out with the kids and just enjoy the nice weather. The kids got to pick their own strawberries, onions and carrots for the easter bunny. The easter bunny was there and this time no one cried, yeah! The only thing I didn't like was every time I turned it was buy a ticket for this or for that. What happened to FREE!
1 comment:
Haha nothing is free :) But that picture of you all with the bunny is adorable.
Post a Comment