It's funny how people will say who they think the kids more look like. I've always had the majority say that the kids look like daddy. I remember when Jessica was small and I was in Big Bear for a family getaway, Jake and I were at the gas station and I was checking out with Jessica in my arms and the lady said "AWWW she looks just like you," I was so excited to hear that because everyone said that Jessica looked just like Jake when she was born. Then my excitement fizzled when Jake walked up behind me and the teller says "oh wait! nope, she looks like dad." I still don't know who looks more like who. I know Kaelyn has my eye color and Talia has my round face. My parents say that Jessica and I look a lot like each other when I was little.
ANNNNNND, then there is baby Jake. Yeah he looks like mini Jake all the way! I swear I'm the one who has to carry them for 9 months and gain 50lbs each pregnancy....and what is their first word? DAD! hahaha
The picture of the girls above is them in my wedding dress, I saw this idea on a website and thought it was fun!

2 comments:
I love the one with you all lying down. I want to do the wedding dress one but mine is boxed up :( The fact is, they're all a blend of two incredible and gorgeous people. (Yeah, Jake, gorgeous isn't real manly but you'll get over it!)
They got all your best features and all of Jake's. Lucky kids!
Post a Comment