Friday, August 31, 2012

Farewell Cindy and Russ

So the farewell party has come and gone! It was fun planning this for my inlaws, I wanted them to have a night for them. My inlaws are always doing for others with expecting nothing back from their kindness. I'm so grateful to those that did help with the entertainment, food and set up. I couldn't have done it without them. Russ had the house revamped with new trees, house painted and the yard worked on, it looked great.
 Taryn did a hula and it was mesmerizing, she did such a wonderful job and I know many enjoyed it. She told me that the flower she wore was her grandmothers and this is the first time she had danced since her grandmother had past. I was surprised to hear that not many ask her to dance, I was literally shocked. Cary Inouye sang with Mary and Janeal the In the Jungle song and then Cary did a solo of Till we meet again. When he sang that last song I had to fight the tears back, it was beautifully done. I wish the best for my inlaws and I know they will do great things in Africa :)

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Fran everything looks great and everyone looks happy. You are so generous and so thoughtful. Good job!

Taryn & Brian Elmer said...

You're beyond sweet Fran!! Love ya like crazy girl!!