Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jessica's Preschool graduation

Class of 2009































For the past 2 years Jessica has been going to Miss Sherri's for preschool. I remember the day that I dropped her off. She walked in without crying or holding on to my leg saying "Don't go." I was shocked, I gave her a kiss then sat in my car and just cried. I never have left her with someone other than family. Needless to say I was having the seperation issues.






Jessica made so may great friends as well as I did over the 2 years. Just thinking of it now I want to cry. Jessica is going to be starting Kindergarten in September and we hope she ends up in Mrs. Evans class.


My mom and dad came as well as Jake's parents to the graduation. Jessica had the biggest Chuckie Cheese smile on her face and did a wonderful job singing the songs.


Jessica Taylor Milhoan, your daddy and I are very proud of you!

1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Ok, so I just looked at all your posts and we totally miss you guys! The only good thing about Vegas was being 4 hours away from you guys! Can't wait for the beachl. Miss you.