My friends defiantly know how to make me feel loved today. I was overwhelmed with phone calls, text and facebook messages, it was so sweet that people took time to wish me a Happy Birthday.I was not expecting much today but for a normal day of running around taking the kids from place to place, dinner, laundry etc. I was running late taking the kids to school and as I was rushing the kids out the door I found to my surprise that I got tee-peed. I was cracking up, they got me good and I didn't expect it. At first I thought Jake did it but then I thought to myself "he knows I would get him back 10 fold if he did it." Then I saw the writing on the back of my car and knew who did it. I got the story later of how my friend Becky was peaking through my window as I was watching tv and how it was a good time for them. I swear I probably would of been cracking up the whole time if I was doing this. Later that day Becky brought me a bouquet of butter knives, something I will keep for years to come.
Later that night I was able to go to dinner with some great woman and just relax. I'm so blessed to have great friends and I hope they know I cherish their friendship so much.


2 comments:
So blessed to know you!
I am so glad you had a happy birthday and that you have awesome friends that were able to harass you, since I live so far away! HA HA.
Post a Comment