I love seeing these two together, they play so well.
He jumped waves forever and no matter how many times he got knocked over he kept getting up for more.
He thought it would be funny to put seaweed on me, thanks daddy for egging that on.
I love going to the beach, I can sit and just watch the kids. The kids really do great there, they would stay all day and all they need is food, sand and water. Jake came later in the day which I was so happy he did. It's not easy with four kids on my own all the time plus I don't expect others to care for my kids so getting help is not easy for me. Thank goodness being at the beach is not hard! Jake and I got to boogie board which is a first for me, I don't normally go in the ocean but with the extra push from Wendy and Rachel I went. So happy I did, I had a blast! Kaelyn kept asking for the boogie board back haha. No one wanted to go home so we cleaned up and went to the Spot and got some food and sat in the field by the play ground it was just so perfect!
We wanted to get to the car fast so we told the kids we were going to race to the end of the field, they fell for it!










No comments:
Post a Comment