Sunday, July 20, 2014

We need a new couch

Busy Busy Busy, never a dull moment in our lives. I am trying to get my house in order before school starts and we need to have the rooms in the house organized so Laurel and I took a trip to IKEA for some stuff, with 8 kids in tow and 2 upset little boys we managed to get a few things. In fact it was not enough so Laurel, Rachel and I NEEDED to go back and get a dresser and stop at Nordstrum Rack haha. Jake put the dresser together for me which was the highlight of his night (not!). Kaelyn had tryouts for soccer so I left Jake with the others to have fun with putting the oh so fun dresser together.

 Jake and I were couch shopping, after 7 years of tearing it up it was time to look for a new one. I got a text that my friend Nicole was in town visiting Eric, so we met them for a last minute dinnerThese kids were begging for quarters to get the weird mustache's, they hit up everyone I think like 10 times to get money haha.

No comments: