We went to the beach yesterday and the weather was perfect. There was no one on the beach and the kids were easily entertained. We stayed for a good while and then I headed to my moms to meet my nephew for the first times. Weird, right?! Well due to family and stuff I can't even remember a year and seven months have past. When my mom got back to the house from picking the kids up he was nervous to come in. So the person I am, I picked him up. He was not happy with that but got over it quick due to bribery of a cookie. I think I kissed him like 50 million times. I had him playing ball with me and taking pictures within no time. My mom and I took all the kids for ice cream and then we walked over to the dollar store I let them pick out stuff to have. When we got back to my moms we ran around with glow sticks and laughed.
It's hard to not be a part of these kids lives but I just feel that my family was not welcomed and yes I could be the bigger person but to constantly let things go after repeated situations is just getting old and something I am not willing to do again. For now I got my 2 hours of fun with them, who knows, maybe one day they will know me better.










No comments:
Post a Comment