Sunday, July 27, 2014

Citrus Festival

Yesterday Jake called me from work and asked how I was doing. Well, the kids were fighting and I was cleaning, no fun. He told me he saw that there were hot air balloons flying and he thought that there was a festival going on. So, I loaded the kids up and headed to Santa Paula. The Citrus festival was going on and I remember wanting to see this last year but forgot about it. Jake met us there and we headed in to see what they had. The kids played games and we walked around looking at old cars and eating all the yummy food they had. At night the band came on and the balloons started to fill up. It was AMAZING, I was like a little kid at Disneyland. The kids were just as excited and the people who owned the hot air balloons were so nice and let people climb in and take pictures. This will be a for sure next year must go to!

No comments: