Sunday, July 27, 2014

Randomness

Baby Jake needed a hair cut and after asking daddy to do it so many times I needed to get it done. I took him to a local shop that is good at doing mens hair. Jake was not a happy camper, he pouted a bit but after a while he got over it. I love clean cut boys, the shaggy hair is not a style I like. 
I got an email to a Summer bash event by route 66 so I figured that it would be a fun family night. They had a great bad and it felt like a high school reunion. Jake and I saw so many people from high school and even junior high. There was a couple of my nursing friends there which was nice to see and talk for a bit. 
Nikki sent a couple of us a email about a magic show at COC, so we all went. IT was so fun, baby Jake was cracking up which had us laughing along with him. The magician WACKO was super fun!
Daddy needed to try on some shirts so we headed to Macy's with him. It would not be an adventure if we didn't have a little fun. Baby Jake was a mannequin model and we made daddy try on some shirts which we got to poke a little fun at. Never a dull moment!

No comments: