With life being so busy I could not get a party for the girls together quickly. So with Jake in my ear saying "FRAN, you need to have a party with them!" I made it come true. One thing with me kids lately is the the "WHEN, WHERE, and WHEN" questions. Whenever I tell them we are going to do something I get slammed with so many questions that at times can be a bit frustrating so I don't tell them when we are going to do things much anymore to avoid the 50 million questions. I invited most of their friends for a sleepover and kept it on the down low. I told my girls 10 mins before everyone arrived. We took pictures, went to the park, had pizza, watch a ton of movies, had cake and stayed up till 4AM. They were going strong, I kept saying are you guys ready to go to bed. NOPE, they were wide awake. I had to shut it down at 4 and within 5 mins, they were out. Glad I was able to do this for them!













1 comment:
They'll never forget Fran's frat party! You rock.
Post a Comment