Every year I look forward to the cousins being in town to do stuff with. We were able to go to the Mormon Battlalion, I wish I could of heard more but is was a little loud, hopefully the kids got something out of it. We went from room to room and at the end they got to pan for gold. We headed to walk downtown San Diego and have some root beer floats. It's a cool little area, I wish Jake was with me. Sea World was on the list of to do's. The kids had a blast, they sat through the shows with no problem but my anxiety kicked in and I didn't like how I was easy to loose them. I swear, I'm not doing this again without Jake with me. Thanks to Eric and Adam, the girls were able to sit in the Soak Zone and they got soaked. Later the older guys took my three girls on the big kid rides while Jake and I did our own stuff. I love how my kids love the Vincent family and I appreciate their help that day.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys had a good visit. And seriously your hair looks fabulous in that picture with you and Jess. Wavy and full! Nothing like good people!!
Post a Comment