On our way home from Lake Mead we stopped at the Bass pro shop and looked around for a bit. We love that place and there is so much to look at. When we left we could see the clouds coming in but I didn't think much about it. Well I quickly learned what a monsoon was. Of course the kids needed to pee so we pulled off and found a gas station where there was an over hang. That will keep us dry right?! Ha, no. As I jumped out of the truck a huge puddle was next to the truck, then when running to the Jack in the Box connected to the gas station the door was locked and a huge down pour happened. I was soaked, by the time the employees unlocked the door I looked like I jumped into a swimming pool. FUN TIMES!!! Oh, by the way, all of our clothes were in the back of the truck completely drenched and we had nothing to change into.
Our next fun time event was after we got out of the storm there was a dust storm...Fabulous, the boat and truck were looking great after that. haha
We finally got home and cleaned up. Jake found a baby lizard that became the highlight of the night. Always an adventure on our trips but I would not replace the memories.








No comments:
Post a Comment