What a busy day! I must be crazy with how much I did today with the kids but it was fun. After school I was invited to take the kids swimming at a friends, they had a blast and I'm grateful for the invite. My kids love having friends and play time anytime is a great time. After swimming I had to rush home to get Jessica ready for Activity Day, she was nervous but her friend Mckenna was going to it eased the anxiety of it all. They made purses and had treats, I think those are defiantly two of Jessica's favorite things to do. Kaelyn and Talia were lost with Jessica gone so when we had to pick them up they were excited knock on the door to get her.
We had an hour to kill and then back to school night was our next adventure. Oh, did I mention Jake had to work late, yes I was stressed. My inlaws came with Grandpa Speed and it was help very much appreciated. We got to see all the kids cool projects and hit up the crazy packed book fair. I had to chuckle at one of Jessica's art exhibits, it was a project on an ancestor. The project was on my grandfather but after looking at the paper doll it kinda looks like Hitler lol oh boy!
1 comment:
Such a crazy day - have I mentioned how awesome you are!?!? Haha, love Hitler.
Post a Comment