Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer vacation part 1

I'm exhausted from the week of fun. I think I'm going to need a vacation from our summer vacation at this point. We have been to Hurricane Harbor, birthday parties, magic shows, swimming, movies and more movies. Today we went to see the new Disney movie Brave and it was so fun. We went to the El Capitan theater, Jakes family invited us to go with them so we did. Later in the day we went to Jakes brothers house for swimming and dinner. When I got home I took a shower and laid down for a second, that second turned to hours. HAHA I'm pooped out and I think I have a cold to go with it. Honestly it's worth it, I'm having so much fun and I know the kids are too. Grateful for all that are able to join us this summer and can't wait for more fun weeks.

No comments: