Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Father's day was low key today, Jake and I were still tired from the rafting trip so we didn't do much. The girls helped me make breakfast and then we went to church. I think I almost fell asleep in Sacrament a few times. After church we did go out to eat at Oggi's shhh I forgot to get dinner food yesterday so we had noting ready. We headed over to my inlaws to see Jake's dad and hung out for a bit. I was a little bummed because I didn't go see my dad but I did call, I hope my family situation fixes soon. Anyways Jake is an amazing father, I pray that my girls find someone just like him when they marry and that my son follows in his dads footsteps and treats his wife and kids well just like my husband treats us. We love Jake so much and he is a blessing in our lives.

No comments: