Friday, June 8, 2012

End of year Kindergarten program

Today was Kaelyn's Kindergarten end of year program. She was so excited this morning, normally it takes her forever to get out of bed but today I said "Time for get ready for the program" and she jumped  out of her be with smiles. They all did so great and Kaelyn had a part : "Another favorite song reminds us that America's made for us." Yes I typed that without having to look at the paper, when she memorizes something so do I. She has come a long way, in the beginning of the year she was going to speech classes and today she said her sentence in a very clear and loud manner. PROUD MAMA! Russ, Cindy and grandpa came along to cheer her on and of course Talia and baby Jake came for the event.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Fabulous job! Her smile is so contagious.