Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Hard decisions
This envelope was something I've waiting for and I finally got it. I was excepted to Valley College for their nursing program but I had to turn it down. The classes were 4 days a week and I thought I could do it. But everything went down hill, my parents are not being very nice to me, my inlaws are leaving on a mission and it became a dead end. Today I had to call the college and decline my spot, the instructor called me again later to ask if I was sure and just to have to say yes again was hard. I do have another opportunity to going to another college so I'm waiting on that one. Hopefully by then it will work out but for now I'm trying to keep positive and hey, I just gave another person the opportunity to have my spot and hopefully do great things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, girl! I know it was such a hard choice to make, but I know you wouldn't have made it if you weren't sure. I wish I could be there and take your kids every day! You know we believe in you, and you WILL get there, just maybe not quite as soon as you thought. Hugs and love, lady!
Post a Comment