Friday, June 15, 2012

End of school....

Where did that year go? Today was the last day of school and I feel like I just blinked my eyes and it's June 15th. I have to say that this year was amazing, I met some really great woman that have made a huge impact on my life as well as my children. It's funny because I would enjoy their stories and text pictures of Kaelyn in class. It's wonderful to meet moms that have the same mind thought as I have..."I need to let Fran know that Kaelyn's birthday is going to be at Disneyland and everyone is invited." I didn't get to volunteer as much as I wanted to this year but I was happy that the friends I have were there to help and touch those little kids lives.
Yesterday there was a picnic for the Kindergartners and I was able to go with baby Jake to participate in the fun. The kids got to play a ton of games and eat pizza. Baby Jake cried for like an hour (okay 5mins) because he wanted his slice of pizza right now.
I'm impressed with how much my children have grown and the progress in school. Next year I will have a 1st and 3rd grader and this mama bear is freaking out with how fast they are growing.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Awww you rock mama bear. What a year - man, loved it, love the kids, love you all. Great year. And be easy on Baby Jake; I so know the feeling of wanting the pizza NOW!