Sunday, June 17, 2012
River Rafting
What an amazing experience this was! My inlaws two years ago surprised the family with a trip to go white water rafting. Life got busy and we were not all able to go up until yesterday. This is one of the best family vacations I've been on, we had such a great time. I was pretty nervous about doing this because I can be a chicken at times. It probably didn't help that the instructor kept saying "In the event you should get knocked out of your boat, don't freak out." I swear I heard him say the words "Don't freak out" like 10 times. At that point I think I started to get nervous and started to freak out. Our guide was really great and had us laughing the whole time. I bought Jake a GOPRO a while back and he was finally able to use it and we caught some great video of the trip. I am proud to say that I didn't get knocked out of the boat but I did see others go flying and holy cow it did "freak me out." Jake loved every minute of the trip, he even cliff dived and him and his brother Joe did an in sync back flip into the water. Can't wait for the next trip!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment