Sunday, June 10, 2012

Disneyland with some awesome friends

Yes, a disneyland trip!!!! My friend Nikki had to go to Disneyland for work and asked if we could tag along...OF COURSE! We had so much fun, the kids didn't know what was going on till I got on the freeway and could see they were a bit confused because I was not headed to school. We went on so many rides we typically can't go on due to little kids. Today there were no diaper bags, strollers or hassles. It was HEAVEN! We didn't wait long for rides and Kaelyn was able to finally get her Jedi certification haha. She was nervous but she didn't it and I was so proud.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo of kaelyn on stage squatting in combat is just awesome. Lol

RachelAA said...

What a fun day!! They have some pretty cool mommies.