Sunday, June 3, 2012
Route 66 car show
Summer is here and the classic car show at Route 66 is back. Jake loves going to these shows and gawking over these old cars. We invited along Jakes parents and Grandfather to check out some of these old beauties. It was fun hearing stories about how Jakes grandpa had some of these cars. Jake has a Mercury Cougar that needs to get fixed up and I want more than anything for him to have it, we might need to get it to the house and make it a family project soon. The kids were making me paranoid when they would get too close to some of the cars. Kaelyn said that the purple car she saw was her favorite because it had a flag, ha, she knows as much as I do about cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How fun and that would be a way cute family project. And Kaelyn, that's how I pick out my running shoes too :) It's all about what looks good!
Post a Comment