Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mission time

`What the heck Canyon Country mail man! I thought we had a deal; you were not suppose to deliver that white envelope to the house. Well, on our trip up at Kern that sneaky mail man brought that white envelope to my inlaws house and it was waiting there till we got home. The family all met at the house for Russ and Cindy to open their mission papers and see where they were called. I was voting for Valencia California but noooooo they are going to Zambia....AFRICA! Heavenly Father must of not got my prayer in time, darn it. Anyways, my family is excited for grandma and grandpa. I started to get tears in my eyes because it will be hard without them but I know this is what they need to do and the time will go by fast. I need to start working on their going away loin clothes, this will be my first sewing project!!!! hahaha love you guys!

No comments: