Little stinker beat me on the Woody ride, so I had to distract her and try and get some points.
Jen's friend who works at the Disney hotel was able to get us in for the day at Disneyland. I chose to bring Jessica because her pass had expired and her sisters were able to go with grandma, I thought I would make it fair. The other kids stayed with my mom and Jen and Clayton were our buddies for the day. Clayton is leaving on friday to go with his Dad to Texas for 5 weeks so Jen wanted to do something fun before he left. I suggested hanging his dad by a tree but in the coin toss Disneyland won. It wasn't so packed but then as the day went by alot of the graduated kids showed up. We hit alot of rides and it was a good day.













1 comment:
I love that you got this time with Jess!
Post a Comment