Trying to keep up with a blog can have it's challenges, I figure that I have some time now and I'm sure it will back up soon but I will do the best with the extra time I have. This past week was a bit crazy with Jake's work and some extra things going on. We needed cuddles from our sister, tie pillows with our auntie Crystal, cool fortunes from Panda Express, a visit with the sweet Ball family, babysitting Gizzy, mud run extravaganza at mutual, a visit with the ducks at Bridgeport and practicing our mad art skills on daddy.
Never a dull moment in this family! Diana needed help with Gizzy so I agreed to take care of her. Can I tell you that I never want a dog again, I think kids are way easier to take care of. Kids don't sniff around the house trying to mark their territories all day and need 45min walks because they need to sniff every poll in the park. I love helping out but stinkin Gizzy! Jake worked a hard shift and I had to run a quick errand, when I came back the kids got to him. I have no idea where they got the idea to do such a thing. The Ball family was in town for Shelby's surgery and we stopped by their hotel to give her some hugs and kisses. Aunt Crystal promised the girls a craft day and she definitely came thru, it was really nice of her to take the time to spend with them. And last but not least I didn't want to stay home on Wednesday while Jake went to mutual so I went along to check out what they were doing. The leaders planned a mud run and by last minute Jake got volunteered to run it with the Bishop. He was not prepared for that one and had ate ribs prior to this, bet he regrets that dinner choice.
.jpg)














1 comment:
It is too funny how far apart Jake and Bishop are - that is a man hug for sure
Post a Comment