I swear, from all the schooling I've done on the body and it's chemical reactions you would think I would know. I've have been feeling not myself for a while now and my mind has been wandering in places that it should not go. Things I've learned are that counting to 10 helps, locking myself in my room when Jake gets home is okay, admitting that I need help at times is not bad, Don't take it out on Jake all the time, and NEVER google your symptoms. haha
The doctor has determined after several exams and tests that I have HIGH stress. I have been waking up with anxiety and wanting to cry all the time because I think something is wrong with me. Jake has been working a lot, family has been going out of their way to be mean to me and the kids have been a bit hard to handle. I guess with all of that my body has said finally "you need to relax." I seriously don't even know how to do it. For the longest time I've not kept a journal because I noticed that I was writing things that made me angry and I felt that was not healthy but I started back with writing in it. I feel my kids need to know one day what is going on, they are too little right now to know what is making me go crazy and I feel if I write it out then I can put it behind me.




1 comment:
I'm glad you're starting a journal again. I feel like my blog is my journal and I often call it therapy. Simply writing out your thoughts, wants and needs can be so helpful! You're doing a fabulous job, lady!
Post a Comment